My learning hub (https://www.mylearninghub.com/) is an e-learning platform built for industrial clients – used to manage the compliance/training needs of staff within a business. Typically it’s used in industries where staff compliance is required, such as GDPR.
I worked on the design, conception, implementation and on-going maintenance and upgrade of the site.
My role was to support a variety of international clients get set-up with the system, including development, integration, functionality, support, training and site-technical consultations.
- Highly robust hosting solution
- Various integrations of external products, such as in-app video conferencing, Scorm and x-api support
3 Senior level developers, PM and Interface Designer
- Laravel 5.7 build in a modular/extendable structure
- Semantic UI
- SOLID / DRY Principles, high level database structure
Improvements & Next steps
- Further enhancements to video conferencing.